Don't be surprised if you see a so-called believer known for hating the president wearing a T-shirt with a pair of hands folded in prayer above the legend: "Pray for Obama -- Psalm 109:8." Contrary to what you might think, this person has not had a "Road to Damascus" experience.
A quick review of the verse leaves no doubt about what the person means: "Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow." This follows "Let his days be few; Let another take his office."
Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09324/1014951-153.stm#ixzz0Xj8EgtQl
"You’re going to tell me that I’m supposed to pray for the socialist devil, murderer, infanticide, who wants to see young children, and he wants to see babies killed through abortion and partial-birth abortion and all these different things," Anderson said, referring to President Obama. "Nope. I’m not gonna pray for his good. I’m going to pray that he dies and goes to hell."
No comments:
Post a Comment