Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

DVR

DVR was installed today...and of course nothing good is on.

I'm excited for Glee, Cold Case, SVU, and much much more!

Today in class we had a mock group therapy session and it was hilarious.  Our class is full of great actors and actresses and we always get a kick out of watching each other role play.

I can't believe this semester has come to an end. I can already see so many changes in the way I think.  And I can't believe how much I've come to love it here.

I got an email last night that made my day! Neal's mom, Naima, sent me some pictures of Neal and a little update!  I'm so glad they haven't forgotten me as I could never forget them.  She wrote about giving him the world when he smiles. SO true!  Neal is such a cute little guy and his smile melts any heart!!  I miss my babies so much! I can't believe they will be three in May!  What happened to those tiny babies who never wanted to sleep?!

No comments:

Post a Comment