I don't like all the nasty, dramatic, I've slept with everyone TV shows that are usually on other channels(I guess the same could be said about J&K+8, but that's a while other post). I'm trying to keep it wholesome over here, lol!
Anyway, TLC uses some great music in their commercials. Since my TV is on the channel so much I find myself singing the songs quite often. Last night I decided to search them out and I've been listening to this one all day. It's called Happy and it makes me feel happy!! I think it would be such a sweet song for a husband and wife/my husband some day. HA!
You make me happy, whether you know it or not
We should be happy, that's what I said from the start
I am so happy, knowing you are the one
That I want for the rest of my days
For the rest of my days
You're all of my days.
You're lookin' so cool, you're lookin' so fly
I can't deny that when I'm staring
You down, right dead in the eye
I wanna try to be the person you want
The person you need
It's hard to conceive
That somebody like you could be with
Someone like me
I'm happy knowing that you are mine
The grass is greener on the other si-ide
The more I think, the more I wish
That we could lay here for hours, and just-a reminisce
Uhh ooo ooo
You're lookin' so fresh
It's catching my eye
Why, oh why, did I not see this before,
The girl I adore was right in front of me?
And now I'll take a step back and look in your eye
And ask why it took so long to see
We're meant to be
I'm happy knowing that you are mine
The grass is greener on the other si-ide
The more I think, the more I wish
That we could lay here for hours and just-a reminisce
On the good, the bad, the ugly
The smiles ,the laughs, the funny,
Or all the things we put each other through
It's for you, for you, for you.
You make me happy, whether you know it or not
We should be happy, that's what I said from the start
I am so happy, knowing you are the one
That I want for the rest of my days
For the rest of my days
I'm happy knowing that you are mine
The grass is greener on the other si-ide
The more I think, the more I wish
That we could lay here for hours and just-a reminisce.
Uhh ooo ooo
Such a sweet song :) It's on the Table for 12 commercial.
A few friends came over last night and we watched 17 Again. I didn't really like. I had heard how funny it was, but I couldn't get over Zac Efron with the older woman. It just didn't seem right.
No comments:
Post a Comment