I woke up today thinking today would be like any other day. Get dressed, check my email, call my dad, get in the car, start care....wait a minute! It didn't start. It was turning over, but not kicking in. So I called roadside assistance for a jump. LOL, of course it should have clicked that since the engine was turning I didn't need a jump. The tow guy looked at me like I was crazy. So he tows it to the honda place and I get to miss class! I needed a new ingnition coil...done for $300. And ready today!!
I made it to my second class, thanks to a great friend. It was SUCH a good class. We discuss hot topics that different groups present every week and we ended up debating two of these for two fulls hours. The one we spent most of our class on involved gender identity disorder. We watched a clip of an 8 year old who was living his life as a girl even though he had been born a boy. Very heated debate that was!
Ate a good linner at Cracker Barrel! Had lots of good laughs with good friends :)
Every day I am amazed and so thankful for my life here. It took a huge leap of faith to move all the way out here, but I am cherishing my time in Georgia. I know how fast it will go by and how much I will miss these precious friends very soon. God knows just who to send into your life at just the right time!
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment