Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Get Excited!

Tomorrow I am going to pick up my doggie!  I can't wait :)

I am nervous though. I have to potty train and crate train him...in about 4 days, lol!  I have class 1-4 on Tuesday, so that will be our first test.  Wed-Thurs he will have to be in his crate all day, unless I come home for lunch.  He's used to being alone during the day, so hopefully I won't have to deal with separation anxiety.

I've gone back and forth on a name, the picture she sent me was titled Phineas.  A name I do like, but I really wanted to choose something myself.  But tonight I am thinking I might keep it and call him Finn :)  We'll see tomorrow.

I pick him up around 4. I've read about dog training all week and have some ideas to play around with.



Can't wait to see my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment