Coming back home is always so surreal. As I drive around my hometown I am amazed at how much has changed, but even more in awe of how much is still the same. I was driving to a best friend's house and I could have sworn I was in high school again going over to her house to watch movies and play around the kitchen...except today was not the same.
Katy was just diagnosed with cancer (ocular melanoma) If you could say some prayers I (and she) would appreciate it. She has an MRI this Wednesday. It will show if the cancer is just in her eye or if it has spread...or it could show no cancer at all.
I've sat here at this screen trying to find the right words and I can't. All I know is we have to pray...
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment