Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Well...

Life has calmed down quite a bit. Our last day of class was last Thursday. Our teacher didn't even show up, but we had the region director of DFCS speak to us. It actually wasn't too bad and I even had to talk in class. (I hardly ever say a thing in class!)

I had a dentist appointment a few days ago, because my tooth had been hurting off an on for about a month. They figured out that I had broken off a filling and every time I would eat my tooth and gums were irritated. So of course, I had to have it refilled. I must be really old, because they use something called a rubber dam these days. 


LOL, they pop this over your tooth and get to work.  I will say this dentist was skilled with his needle...I never even saw it coming and he gave me three shots in my mouth. I see why some people fear the dentist. I have an appointment for next week to refill another tooth. JOY! And he said it looks like I clench my teeth....a sign of stress/anxiety. HA, not telling my therapist that.

Next few weeks should consist of: working out, packing/cleaning the apartment, interviewing for my internship (a school district), hanging out with some peeps, and then going back to Texas to go to camp!  I can't wait :)

I really like this song...that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment