I had an interview with a group of school social workers today in the same county I worked in this year. It went very well and was so much more comfortable than the one at the hospital. They were very laid back and the "interview" was really just to meet each other. There are four workers for the district and they split the elementary, middle, high, alternative, and performance arts schools. I told them I would like to work with teenagers...I will probably regret that. I'm not excited about having to commute again though. 20 miles each way, three days a week...at least I'm used to it.
Have you seen what I did to my ring? Oh yes...I stepped on it. Yes, I am that big. Yes, I crushed it. I really can't remember if I was wearing shoes...but I'm going to go with yes ;)
I finished my first year of grad. school with a 3.9!! Actually, if you know me; you know I'm not really big on grades....as long as I pass, lol. I don't think you can worry about grades too much when you procrastinate as much as I do. There were quite a few papers I wrote the morning of...
And I want to share some of my favorite youtube videos...because all the cool kids are doing it!
I subscribe to a few people on youtube, but this girl has to be my all time favorite!
I'm a little obsessed with ASL...and this guy is awesome!
If you start this video at 1:00, you'll see a pretty amazing dance
And this is just one of my favorite songs of the...year, probably. I listen to it a lot!
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment