I understand that this weekend's game is kind of a big deal!
I'm sure excited to see this one. I grew up hearing about LSU and having friends go there, so it'll be interesting to root for UGA :)
Hopefully the 3:30 weather will be nice tomorrow. I've been able to have my A/C off most of this week. I love having my windows open and feeling the fresh air.
We're doing pretty good this season and so are the Aggies! I love it. It seems that schools always get better as soon as I leave them. West Brook. A&M. UGA seems to be doing pretty well with me here though.
Last night, a friend had a potluck at her house. It was so much fun! It was our first real get together. It was great seeing everyone outside of class. We had a chance to just be ourselves. Class seems to put a damper on everyone's spirits. I never thought I would be a graduate student...at a graduate student party. I've seen pictures of such get-togethers and I always thought the people looks so old...and wise! hahaha, not the case.
Still sad about ACL. I would love to experience this awesome music festival. Maybe when I move to Austin in a few years I will finally be able to go. I don't understand how people can afford to fly home so many times! I have friends who have been home 3 times already...that's a lot of money!!
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment