Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Adopting...

A dog that is. Or at least I'm trying to!

Last year I had planned on moving here with a dog, but that didn't happen.  I've researched around the Athens area and I think rescue groups are the best place to get my little baby.  Great prices, good homes, and I'll know for sure that they are up to date on everything.

I'm excited to finally be able to get a dog and I can't wait to bring my little baby home :)  I went and met a little cutie today and fell in love..only problem is there is already an adoption pending on her. They told me I could fill out an application just in case so I did.  They let me take her to this big room to play, but she was so scared/shy that she just stayed by the door, so I didn't keep her with me too long. I felt so bad for taking her away from the people she knew :(  But still, she stole my heart in those little minutes!  haha, I even picked out a name for her. 

I'll keep checking and visiting until I find him/her!  Can't wait!!

Names I'm considering:
Girls  - Selah (say-la) (the dog I met today for sure!), Tirzah, Isla
Boys - Atticus, Milo, Easton, Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment