Last night Alanna and I went out to dinner. We went to Moe's. I had never heard of it, but when she told me it was mexican I got a little excited! There's a running joke among Texans here in Georgia that these people have no idea what "mexican food" is. Well Moe's is sort of like...Chipotle/Freebirds...but no where near as good. My search for real mexican is still on.
We then headed downtown to Starbucks. I have had a $25 gift card since May and I've yet to use it. I don't do Starbucks, so I'll probably have this card for a while :) So we went to sit outside in the nice cool weather. We people watched, analyzed, and assessed some people - and then a group formed in front of us. And they started SINGING!! The boys battled the girls and it was SO fun to watch!! It was like I was watching Glee right here in Athens, Texas! (<--- always Texas on the mind...Georgia. I think they mistake is funny enough to leave!)
(Better in Time is one of my favorite songs...is this becoming a music blog?) This is one of the groups at UC Berkley. I can't think of what this type of singing is called though...but I love it! I wish I could sing...
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment