Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good to be back!

I'm going to give this yet another try. Been messing around with the coding. If you come and it looks like this blog has blown up - do not be alarmed. Know that it's just me fighting with HTML.

I still lead a seemingly boring life of work and fun.
Not too much fun as been happening lately: I have sketchy friends

Hospice has been quite busy lately. We have 5 social workers and on recently tore every "CL" while skiing. We all picked up some of her patients, in addition to the ones who would normally be ours. I'm up to 31 now and it's only Tuesday. Otherwise, still love the bunch of crazaars I work with. I'm scared to work another job, because we work so independently and can do whatever we want as long as we get the work done.  I can't think of a better deal!

...I'm starting to act like a real girl! I like smelly things, and shaving regularly, and shopping (online only. friend has taught me a lot about fashion), and jewelry. and makeup...this is huge for me!

McKlayne is as crazy as ever. She's gotten better at going home after she potties. I know, she should be on a leash. She's been almost hit plenty of times and just darts all over the place. Everyone knows the idiot.  But she is the sweetest dog ever (and it's not me, I hear this from everyone thankyouverymuch) She loves everyone and the darting is usually because she has to go say hi to all the neighbors.

edit - just took mcklayne out and she literally almost died. i love that she knows how to go back home now, but it's like a mission to her. she darted right in front of this car with me screaming like a crazy person and them slamming their brakes. i have go to do better.

I don't think I have much more to say.

1 comment:

  1. This picture of your baby is beyond cute! And I love any and all Coach, so kudos on that ;)

    ReplyDelete