Working for hospice, most of my co-workers are nurses. Nurses and social workers are split into teams. C is head nurse of the yellow team. R is head of the purple team. I'm with R on purple. The thing about R is...she's is straight up bitchy. No exaggeration, she had to take 2 weeks off last fall to "chill out" because it was getting ridiculous.
Naturally, most people tend to avoid her or take everything to heart. Me on the other hand, I absolutely love her. Make no mistake, I've been yelled at by her plenty of times. But pretty much everything she says, she yells it. So you have to be able to differentiate real yelling. Everyone knows I'm a bit....careless ;) I get called into her office plenty of times for crap I forgot to sign or putting the wrong dates, etc. But when she gets going I look at her, smile, and remind her she loves me. We both end of laughing. She's a tough cookie, but that woman would do anything for anyone.
So to the few of you reading, you know you love me!
This is what happens when you're documenting 35 visits/calls, writing up 5 psychosocials, and filling out time sheets/trying to put time in the computer...all the while still getting calls from your other patients. I spend most of the time looking for everything. I'm pretty well known for my days like this, lol
I thrive on chaos, but it can definitely be my downfall.
Mcklayne says hi!
No comments:
Post a Comment