Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2016

to sleep, perchance to dream

My big behind broke my bed months ago and I've been sleeping with one half practically on the floor.

I've been searching for a 4 poster wooden bed to paint because I just love the look. 

Found in Craigslist. I may be just a little stubbornly independent. I'm used to picking up big pieces, stuffing them in my handy dandy envoy, and somehow dragging them up my apartment stairs and the upstairs to the bedrooms (mostly at night so helpful people won't see me) Alas, the headboard didn't quite fit in my new car. Called some friends to help and made a late trip to Walmart...because I can't wait for anything.

Was going to go with someone more neutral, but went with my favorite color. I bought 3 of these little bottles and still have about ¾ of one left.



Didn't even end up sanding because I loved the color so much. Can't wait to move into a place with a wall color that isn't pukish and use my new bedding 


I'm definitely sleeping better...as is Mr Oliver.


No comments:

Post a Comment