Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

They are coming...

to Atlanta!! I really, really, really want to go. I've never been to a concert and I keep wishing that mentioning that fact will place it on someone's heart to treat me to my FIRST concert ;)

Anyways...we'll have to see if I make this one. My little circle of friends are not big country music fans.  I was chatting with another girl in my class about going, but I don't know her that well and I could tell she thought I was joking...because obviously black people can't like country music ;)

My long-time boyfriend Tim Mcgraw will be there too!  I think it's meant to be!

1 comment:

  1. Hales!! They are so good in concert!! If I was in Atlanta I would totally take you but unfortunately I am in Texas. I think they are coming to Dallas this summer....if you cannot make it this time. But they are super great and I love LADY A

    ReplyDelete