Sooo, I'm a bit indecisive. My food choices are always changing and I'm always reading up on what's healthiest. I've gone back and forth on eating meat/animal products...and as evidenced by my many failed attempts - I don't think I'll be vegan or vegetarian anytime soon. My new solution is to just try and eat food the least harmful food - you know that expensive, organic crap in the special sections. But this post isn't about that...it's about grass-fed animals!
Supposedly, eating meat from animals that eat grass (and not injected with random,dangerous hormones of course) is supposed to be hugely beneficial. This week-end, I decided to go ahead and splurge. At no time did I ever consider that my new beef would taste any different than grain-fed beef. I mean, it's still beef!
I just wanted to rant and say it doesn't taste the same. I like my old hormone injected beef! But I'll stick it out, I'm determined!
I do want to share these little gems:
http://www.foodshouldtastegood.com/#/home/
I'm pretty obsessed with these chips/crackers. They are so full of flavor and aren't filled with ingredients I can't pronounce! I've bought the multigrain ones and the jalapeno ones. Both get two thumbs up from me!
4 days ago

grass-fed meat? really? don't stoop that low
ReplyDelete