Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

this is not how my story ends

One of the 'worst' things that could have happened - happened yesterday. I wasn't really surprised, but it still sucked. Right now, I actually feel better than I have in weeks. That will probably change pretty soon, lol.

Life goes on and everything happens for a reason. I have to believe that because I could have never thought up the events of the past 2 months. I've learned lessons in trust and fairness. The world isn't fair and unless you're on top, we just have to deal with. People always tell I'm naive, but I just don't know how to not believe people are really good at heart. I hate living in a world where I'm supposed to always be on guard and expect people to be ridiculous.

Better things are coming. I have to hold onto that. (please excuse the horrible writing and grammar that has graced this page lately)

No comments:

Post a Comment