You know how you wish your life was more exciting sometimes? I would like to state right here and now, that you really should be careful what you wish for. This spring has been CRAZY for various reasons. I think things should calm down and I don't want anymore of the unexpected.
Graduation was a week ago! I still can't believe I graduated from college and now I have a masters. I still feel like a high-schooler. The ceremony was short and sweet. My favorite professor spoke and was amazing, as usual. The parents came in for a few days and it was nice to see them...for a few days.
Now my life consists of sitting on the couch like a bum and applying for jobs when I'm not tired of filling in all the little boxes. I do wish someone would just give me a chance. I'm thankful that I did have one interview and I have another one tomorrow. It's not my first choice or my first location. It's as a hospice social worker in a little city about an hour away from where I am now. But, a job is a job and I'll stay here if I need to.
I also need to prepare for the end of the world this Saturday. If it happens - my job search is over! Hopefully I'll have a chance to party for one last time before the end of this world as we know it.
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment