When did this happen? My third graduation is coming up, why don't I feel like I know anything more than I did when I graduated from high school? I've decided that no one really knows what the heck they're doing, most people are just good at faking it. Hopefully after 6 years of post-secondary education...I am one of those people.
Next week is my last week of school and work. I have three assignments due in one of my three classes (I'm a slacker) and I'm done. I can not believe I am here. I can remember my freshman year like it was yesterday, I can remember moving to Athens like it was yesterday. One thing is for certain, I am ready to get somewhere and settle down. I'm ready to stop telling my best friends good bye. And I'm ready to have money to be able to visit all these special people in my life.
I guess this is the fun part, the wait...waiting to see where this journey will take me next.
I'm just hanging on while this old world keeps spinning.
4 days ago
I totally agree about not feeling prepared for anything! People must be really good fakers because I don't think anyone knows what they're really doing either. But I know you'll be one of the great fakers... Just get back to Texas ASAP!
ReplyDelete