Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Twust

I love little children!  I took the kids I was babysitting up to their school to play with the farm animals and we ran into a couple of teenagers and a little boy.  The teens did not believe me when I told them how old I was, and the little seven year old told me "I don't twust" you, lol!  He had the most distinct lisp, I've ever heard and he was absolutely adorable!  I learned that I look like I'm in 9th grade.  I won't argue, one day I'll be wishing I looked young :)

If only I could, maybe get at least a few inches over 5 feet!

1 comment:

  1. Morning, I am a Texas blogger with a list of the same and a TEXAS LONGHORN, but we can still be blogging buddies. Please come and visit me and become a follower.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete