My school is facing HUGE budget cuts next year and I'm more than a little worried. On the list of programs they may cut is graduate assistantships. Guess who has one of those...ME?! I've paid about $1000 for my out of state education so far and I get about $1000 a month. The thought of taking out a loan to finish it up for next year does not make my stomach feel good. I'm trying to learn how to be financially responsible (cause I suck at it) and the one thing I do know is that I don't want to take out any loans....especially considering my field pays about $1 an hour. Yay social workers!
I'm praying assistantships aren't cut off for people who already have them. PLEASE GOD!
Oscars tonight! I can't wait to watch :) I've never been much of an awards show watcher, but this year has been different. It really is fun. I have a case history to prepare....I need to get to it.
4 days ago
hope your case history went well!
ReplyDelete