Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

You know what I hate

...having 3 different people call to confirm the measurements you turned in for a bridesmaid dress, because no one believes you are "that big"

And then finding out that your body is so crazily proportioned that you have to go into the shop and try on different sizes, because the company has no idea which size to put you in.

GREAT!

The bane of my existence.

I am going to lose weight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I'm about to go through the same thing. I know it! I'm getting a bridesmaids dress for my best friends wedding. I'm supposed to go work on sizing and seeing it this week. I'm so excited to be in her wedding, but not super stoked to be the thickest one. Gr.

    Let me know how this all turns out!

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete