I did not see that Hollywood Video was closing on my way home from dinner.
I did not make a U-turn and head back towards this video store.
And I most certainly, absoulutely did not buy: The Nativity Story, Coraline, Paranormal Activity, The Haunting in Connecticut, The Unborn, Orphan, AND The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Nope, I didn't just spend $50 on movies. Because that would be CRAZY!
I am slowly becoming embarrassed by my movie collection. Some people shop for clothes...I shop DVDs.I won't tell you how many I have. I also won't mention the fact that I probably have 80% of the horror films made in the last 3 years.
See why I don't go shopping?
PS - If you're ever in town...call me up. I probably have the movie you want to see (unless it's a romantic comedy, lol!)
4 days ago
I need to watch Paranormal Activity, The Haunting in Connecticut, The Unborn, and Orphan. Movie night next week!
ReplyDelete