Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

history buff.

Socially, I know I come across as idiot. I lack common sense and it makes me look stupid in situations. I've come to accept it. BUT - I think I'm pretty intelligent in other regards, lol.

I love, love, luuuurrvvve history. I spend a lot of hours online pouring over various historical events...and famous crimes. I'm pretty well versed in the most well known crimes. Macabre? Perhaps.

Anyways, my current obsession is Russia - particularly the Romanovs and Aalexandra's family history. I've been through the Anastasia/Anna Anderson obsession and now I'm immersed in te whole family. The Tsarina, born Alix, shares my birthday! Obviously I've taken this as a sign that we are soul mates.

If you're ever in the mood to discuss the Romanovs - I'm your girl!

Also into history of holocaust, any royal family, America's beginnings, true crime, Titanic, etc, etc, etc


....lets hope I get sleep and forgo reading all night


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I used to have these books in middle school written from "historical" girls' POVs and one was Anastasia and I became obsessed! I'm not super well-versed, but I still think it's crazy fascinating! Another of these books was a girl on the Titanic. It was a whole series of these girls in different eras. I should find them and read them haha...

    ReplyDelete