This lil nuggies bday is today!! She was officially adopted the day before my birthday over a year ago. My old roomie/bff/coworker actually picked her up, as I was out of town - and frohead developed a very special bond with her 'other mother' (aka she loves her more)
Anyway, her birthday is 10/4. Since they were so close, I decided frohead's bday should be 10/3! Her original vet listed it 10/1/10. We had decided that she was not 8 months old (and each vet and animal control all have different ages {4yrs, 8ths, and 1yr}) This year my wee one is turning three!
I can't imagine life without her. I've always made fun of how obsessed people were with their dogs, just never understood. LAWDSSS, this dog has my heart. When she was spayed, I her incision came open and her guts spilled out. Eeek! Thankfully, my old office was very dog friendly and she was at work with me that day. Thinking about coming home to her dead body still freaks me outtt. She's the best therapy and the bestest friend. Can't imagine and don't want to imagine life without my baby.
I tell her she has to live FORVER!
Thank god, I went to animal control that day and followed my heart and not my head!
HAPPY BIRFYDAY, LITTLE KLAYNEY FROHEAD
4 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment