Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So sad

The day I met 'Ruby'

Went to see a little dog on the website and she was acting crazy in her crate.

Little Ruby had just come in and was looking so calm and pitiful in the back of her crate. She was so sweet when I took her outside. She is the first dog I ever picked up!!

I used to go to animal control and play with the doggies all the time, but I was nervous to actually adopt.

I just had to have her! She was a little calm loving dog for about a...week. She's probably crazier than the pup I originally went to see!

I saw this dog and it could be mcklayne's twin! I'm convinced she was bred and when they realized she had a collapsed trachea, or whatever it's call, they just let her loose.

This blogger app is awesome. Easier to keep up from the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment