Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings...

...well hopefully!

I'm not one to make new year's resolutions, but I noted some things I would love to change this year.

Eat healthy.
- I want to be more aware of what I'm putting in my body.  I need to educate myself about the chemicals and hormones used to prepare food and try to eat food with the smallest amount possible. No more fast food! Also, watching the portions I'm eating.
Be more environementally conscious
- Learn ways to be more green!
Money wise
- Pay more attention to the money I spend and where it's going.  I really want to stop shopping at Walmart and to do that I'll need to stop throwing money away on things I don't need.
Be active
- Get off the couch.  LOL, small steps.
Church Hopping
- Since moving here, I haven't plugged into a church.  I've visited a few and even found one I liked, but never attended regularly.  This year, that has to change.  I'm plugging in!  Even if it doesn't compare to my old church, that is not the point.

Hopefully blog more as well!  I think it would great to have my thoughts in 5, 10 years. I want to remember these days.

New blog layout!  I think I'm more of a bright colors kind of girl ;)

1 comment:

  1. great ideas for the new year. i hope you manage to make em all!

    ReplyDelete