God has been showing me so much these past few years about being comfortable with myself in a body of any weight, with a head full or lacking hair, and with a face breaking out, clear, scarred, whatever.
My outward appearance is part of this world and depending on it for ANYTHING is a problem.
I feel like I'm searching for myself and starting at square one. I look in the mirror and don't recognize who I see and sometimes I don't even like what I see. I'm coming to terms with myself and who I am on the inside and the outside. I'm learning I'm going to have to like myself with long hair, no hair, fat, skinny, whatever...and I can't go losing myself everytime something about me changes!
I know I was rambling...but I'm in the early stages of this development...as in I opened this page and had no idea what I was going to write about and this is what came out. I haven't even thought about this aside from the time on this blog, lol....guess I should go ponder/pray about this now....
Yay for a new post!!! So exciting!!
ReplyDelete